Riding bike =D

i havent ridden bike since bout 5 years ago i think
i got caught by police not wearing helmet,

but maybe coz i was too cute, i didnt get any summon

.....

anyway, i got to ride bike with my bro, i got excited of course
i felt the wind blowing to my pretty face
--- like flying ---
maybe coz my bro drove it too fast too but i liked it anyway =D

then i noticed i was holding on tight onto my bro's waist. so i changed it and grabbed his collar
didnt care he got suffocated or what D:

i dont want people think i was his girlfriend

coz, i see usually couples riding a bike, the female will hold on the male's waist
yeah romantic though but if bro and sis
that's awkward haha

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

when i was younger i'd ride the bike with my dad.. never now cause i'm driving already :)